Interledger is an open protocol suite for sending payments across different ledgers. Like routers on the Internet, connectors route packets of money across independent payment networks. The open architecture and minimal protocol enable interoperability for any value transfer system. Interledger is not tied to any one company, blockchain, or currency.
- Separate paragraphs with blank lines.
- Italicize text by surrounding it with asterisks *.
- Make lists by starting lines with hyphens or numbers.
- Quote text by opening the paragraph with a greater-than sign > followed by a space.
- Write code by indenting 4 spaces or surrounding it with backticks `.
- URLs automatically turn into links.